At 01:17 PM 8/17/2012, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
At 10:24 PM 8/16/2012, you wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SOA7Z4aIGnT_HrshnzNF6vTsgj4PULTBceDyUINIZG8/edit

They quietly endorse Widom-Larsen :

A Hamiltonian with ≥ 782keV can cause a proton to capture an electron to yield an ultra cold neutron.
p + ≥ 782KeV + e- » n + νe

Unreadable for me. Krivit is making a Big Deal out of this presentation, and McKubre's co-authorship. I rather doubt that McKubre has reversed his position on neutrons. It is not clear at all that co-authorship represents endorsement of all of a presentation's conclusions or speculations.

They just state it as a fact (in a couple of places ... for p+e and d+e ) Haven't been to Krivit's yet.

But Coulomb shielding and hydrinos are still in play :  see

[Vo]:Miley, et al - 62M Neutrons within 5 minutes -- Fully reproducible
<http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg69419.html>

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/STAFF/VISITING_FELLOWS&PROFESSORS/pdf/LENR%20Korea%20ICCF-17%20Poster.pdf