I saw this too. It's a quote. The word "proprietary" actually appears 6
times in the Godes document, in relation to this and other aspects of the
work. It seems unlikely to be an accident or temporary.

Celani also describes the "large" help of an unnamed Italian company with
respect to processing the CONSTANTAN wire - in particular, the exact wire
("wire #2") that was shown at both conferences, NI and ICCF. It's unclear
whether he plans to provide the information required to replicate, either.
Certainly it is not in the ICCF paper.

And you have Piantelli apparently withdrawing from ICCF at the last moment,
rumor has it to protect proprietary information ...

I suppose that if this work all holds up, the mainstream scientific
community may get what it deserves for shunning the discipline: all the key
results may be locked up behind an impenetrable veil of trade secrecy.

Jeff