I am pleased to draw your attention to this opinion from the experimenter.

The presentation states:

Based on solid experiment of neutron emission and LENR-element generation:
hypothetical models:

Reactions in 2 pm distance due to *Coulomb screening* by factor 13 (5 for
hot plasmas).
Coulomb screening is confirmed; no gremlins here.

*It is Coulomb screening that is ripping atoms apart.*

**

*Cheers:     Axil*