James,

Agreed.  So far I have just been revising my document as I go instead of
posting new announcements, etc.  I am very new to blogging. I also cannot
figure out how to automatically add a signature/link to my blog
automatically to the bottom of my Gmail emails.  I am boldfacing any
changes to my document as I go with each revision.  I am on revision 11 and
have made 25 predictions based upon my theory.

In the CMNS newsgroup the largest opposition has been to my humor.  Their
is some consensus on differing degrees of "collapsed" states of matter due
to DDL, hydrinos, Rydberg, etc but there are also plenty of fusion related
theories.

Stewart
http://wp.me/p26aeb-4