As I mentioned before, quantum gravity pull has a few advantages:

1)  It acts as a guiding beacon for incoming particle waves, aligning them
on the way in.

2)  If you consider the particles as waves the incoming blueshift gives you
high power right where you need it at the point of collapse.

3)  Conversely, any radiation leaving is redshifted leaving only low power
radiation to the outside observers, you and I.