Call it the bioassay method of measuring reaction effects. The unit of exposure, the Papp. Lifetime exposure should be limited to a few millipapps. They would use mice for monitoring, but the animal rights people threatened to sue, so former Nature editors were retained. After all, they had nothing to lose.

Sent from my iPhone