  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:video: An Explanation of Low-energy Nuclear Reactions (Cold
Fusion) by Edmund Storms

  The Nuclear reactions that ED Storms thinks is happening is not consistent to
what Rossi and Piantelli see as nuclear reaction products. These reaction
products include copper, cobalt, zinc, iron, calcium, and so on, together with
a mix of the first 19 of the lightest elements.

  Yes, Rossi's info is questionable by Piantelli info is solid.

  PS: a top of the line presentation.

  Cheers:  Axil