I can understand your frustration, but I see no reason to throw in the towel. Just read the article and vote at the bottom of the page so anyone coming there will understand that there is a problem with the article.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Fletcher" <a...@well.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Wikipedia E-Cat article for deletion

From: "Kelley Trezise" <ktrez2...@ssvecnet.com>

Please consider going to the article, read it and vote on its
truswothiness, objectivity, etc. at the bottom of the page.

The "talk" page isn't the place to vote. If it comes up for a formal request for deletion then a new page will be opened up for discussion (though not for formal voting -- I'm not sure who decides what the consensus is).

Last time I argued against deletion -- this time I will support it.