Here is my official well-learned opinion about the means or mode of
Technology that we (modern-day mankind) are using to interpret or decipher the
world around us, and especially when it comes to pictures or images & so-called
videos.... It's really only insufficient, inadequate, confusing, invalid,
convoluted, misleading, & even offensive, enraging, foul, vile, demeaning,
disgusting, despicable, etc. etc.
                                                               Now, all you
have to do to get the general idea of what impact a "video" can have of
someone, and, not to (precisely) change the subject, but... The recent video
made of the stoned-age people that became enraged when they see or hear of
themselves in the act of their animal-like behavior. Maybe it's just
coincidental that the stoned-age people simply enjoy throwing stones,
clubing/burning
people, and/or naturally tend to destroy any & everything produced by the
modern world.
                                                    It's really just an
issue of a somewhat earlier version of mankind, which hasn't yet crossed-over
from the primative tendencies or behavior associated with there-of, to the
more evolved Modern Humans which we obviously are. From my viewpoint, these
stoned-age people are the real "infidels" because they are obviously deathly
afraid of technology and/or a future that doesn't involve them bending down
all day kissing the ground (good by),,, which of course, is where they all,
more or less, *know* they're going to end up.

                                                          Now, all of us
more evolved modern civilized humans *know* deep down that When & If it comes
down to it that it's US or Them (the animals),,, and so, of course, there
isn't any real choice.... At some point, if They succeed in their on-going
effort to ses the total compete demise of US, then we'll need asap to we pull
ourselves back or out completely, or as much as possible, and totally
obliterate their world.

                                  Then, and only then, will THEY *know,*
(w/o question) once and for all, that our God is all truly powerfull and all
knowing, and/or has no equal. THEIR so-called religion, prophets, and/or god
will then be All Ah or All Uh, "Up In The Air".

                 In a message dated 9/6/12 6:17:27 PM EST,