Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Problem is, the "massive amounts of energy" haven't been confirmed, if by
> "massive" we mean "commercial level," which is the implication.

I do not see that implication. To me, "massive amounts of energy" refers to
energy normalized to the mass of starting materials. For example, 50 MJ
from a few grams of cathode material plus water.

That has definitely been confirmed. It is what we usually talk about in
this field. The energy far exceeds the limits of chemistry.

The "commercial" levels of heat reportedly produced by Rossi are not
massive. Not by commercial standards. They are ordinary: 12 kW continuing
for several hours, or 500 kW running for about a day. If Rossi had produced
200 MW, *that* would be massive.

I quibble with some of the other assertions in this message, but I will not
go into detail. I think many claims are better established than Lomax
thinks they are.