*Celani is conducting experiments openly, but there are still undisclosed
details*

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/429203/room-temperature-superconductivity-found-in/

Here on vortex, we have discussed  how room temperature superconductivity
is found in water soaked graphite grains.

There will be a rush of large numbers of experimenters who will now try to
characterize this effect. These workers will attempt to use this or similar
methods to pave the way for a new generation of superconducting devices
with unexpected benefits for society."

This effect is an important component of the gas phase Ni/H cold fusion
reaction as witnessed by the appearance of superconductivity when heat is
produced during some recent LENR experiments.

We must be watchful on this subject because of this little know conjunction
between superconductivity and cold fusion.

These condensed matter physicists will be doing a lot of our leg work for
the field of cold fusion until they accidentally see excess heat coming
from the superconductive cables that they will eventually fabricate.

Cheers:    Axil