On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 5:14 PM,  <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> [snip]
>>1. They appear to be different samples. It is not stated that they
>>are the same reaction material, before and after. The analysis
>>numbers are "07/18/12 #25 "  for the "before," and  " 07/18/12
>>#23"  " for the "after."
>
> Since two separate analyses are required, one before, and one after, isn't it
> logical that they would have different numbers?

Yes and on different days.  This is what PDGTG said in response to the question.

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1290

"XRF devises (sic), such the ones we use, label the measurements
automatically per day, maintaining a sequential number. We perform
such analysis in batches having labeled the samples before and after
the reactions. So there is not any discrepancy or wrong labeling in
this case."