I saw your post of that old email, and was kind of embarrassed to see I
left out a few details, like my reasoning for Ni and Borax.   At the time, I
knew Ni to be a good catalyst for some hydrogen reactions, an could
absorb good amounts of H into the lattice. Borax is used as a flux for welding
Ni, and removes the oxide layers.   It also happened to be a very nice Ionic
compound and made for a excellent electrolyte.

The currents was floating, but typically at peak temps in the +60C, it was 1 to
1.25 amps in 100ml/distilled H2O and 3g borax.  Because the current floated,
there was a build up that would last several hours at 0.001 to 0.22 amps (H

It proves one thing.   It's not Ohmic heating.  It's definitely  a hydrogen in
metal effect.   On other quickie experiment I tried was a low voltage AC
current using two nickels as electrodes.   That also showed heat from both
coins.  That was 9V AC via a transformer.   If that could be pre-pumped
DC and then toggled to AC, I bet it would be good CF candidate.

Anyway, because of those personal experiences with hydrogen in the Cu/Ni
metals, it's hard for me to dismiss Rossi and the Ni/H experiments as fallacy.
On the contrary, It sound like the he's onto something.  What theory applies
though, is still a mystery to me.

Best Regards,
Chuck