On 2012-10-02 18:34, Alain Sepeda wrote:
Does anyone here have information on the two other evenst that Daniele
Passerinit talk about :
1- Ugo Abundo team conference  at IIS Pirelli on that 20th of October

I think they will report in a more traditional manner on the latest developments on their LENR reactor and third party validation / replications (I seem to remember that several were planned, but haven't read anymore about them on 22passi). Maybe earlier this year [1].

2- and a "very interesting, very high scientific value" that seems
leaked by "MISTERI" commentator...
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=669 (supposed before the 20)

Some are speculating this will be a University report about an independent E-Cat test. However, Passerini said he will attend this event (in addition to the other two he listed), so it's probably something more than just a report. We'll see.

Cheers,
S.A.

[1] http://www.leopoldopirelli.it/index.php?menu=108&cont=996&lingua=it