On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

In an AC situation, there would be alternate production of hydrogen and
> oxygen at the same electrode. So one would expect a level of recombination,
> which could, I'd think, easily produce a glow.

Tangential question -- has anyone looked at what the optimal AC frequency
would be for loading and unloading deuterium in palladium if the aim is to
generate a substantial flux back and forth through the surface layer?  It
occurred to me that if the frequency far outpaced the rate of loading, the
resulting flux might end up being relatively small.

Eric