My friend, I think you should be the one seeking professional help.  For ...
How could one consider THEFT to be a trivial matter.  How would you feel if I
stole your life savings?  Hey, to save us the trouble, why don't you just send
me your life savings so that I can have more "discretionary" spending.

And Income Redistribution is THEFT.  It is not individual theft as we would
understand;  NO, Income Redistribution is "Institutional Theft".  The very
government sworn to protect your rights is the one stealing from you.

And just because MORE people want to redistribute Bill Gates' income, that
makes it correct and moral, right?  That, my friend, makes you a communist.

Communism is characterized by mob-rule.  Whatever, the majority wants goes,
without regard for the rights of the minority.  Income Redistribution is mob
rule.

Jojo

PS, You have no idea how much I give to charity and church work.  So, don't
presume to lecture me about basic human relationship, compassion and charity.
I give out of my free will.  That is the essence of human choice God gave us.
Forcing me to give to lazy bums in Wisconsin so that he can buy a new HDTV is
neither basic human relationship, nor compassion nor charity.

BTW.  I am probably giving more and will give more to charity and church work
than your whole lifetime income.