So anyway, whenever you happen to hear of a loud sonic boom that may or may
not have been associated with a Meteorite entering the astmosphere, it
might have only been caused by a next-door neighbor's clumsyness, or some
accident-prone person just trying to do some everyday ordinary unfamiliar
thing,
or maybe it was a worn out vehicle or motorcycle that backfired, or maybe a
Terrorist moved in across the street and hasn't quite refined his Bomb making
skills, or maybe it's Our Great Wanabe Dictator BO stinking up the dumb
gullible Whitie House, as he plans to suck it and this Country dry, and/or the
entire world...... this man (?) really sucks.... Ha Ha!

 Whatever the case, you should remember that it's "our nature" to take
great comfort in all the sounds in this natural world, and/or the disasterous
catastrophic obtrusive chaotic loud yakity rakity spine-shivering rather
horrific "noise" that ourkind tends to make (tee hee).  </HTML>