On Oct 21, 2012, at 13:46, Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> I'd be happy to do the leg-work and build up a report.

Be sure to take a look at the recent reviews so that you don't inadvertently
duplicate similar work that has already been done.  I'm thinking of these
reviews in particular:

- the recent Naturewissenschaften paper by Ed Storms.
- the more extensive book that he has written.
- the review by Hagelstein et al. that was put together for the second DOE
panel (I think this was in 2004, and it focused on Pd/D, so there will be less
overlap here).
- Charles Beaudette's book.

Ed Storms's book, in particular, is overflowing with tables mentioning such
details as COP.  There are so many tables that one starts to take them for
granted and overlooks how much work must have gone into tabulating the
information.

Eric