Ed Storms thinks we should recommend his book to Gibbs. I second the
motion. There is no reason for us to compile lists when the book already
has them.

Some of the information Gibbs asks for is not available, such as "observers
and affiliations." I know that dozens of important observers have visited
SRI, for example, and I expect many have visited Mitsubishi. But I do not
have any list of names and it is none of my business. I understand why
Gibbs asks this. This is the kind of thing a reporter wants to know. But a
scientist would consider it irrelevant, and would say the experiments
should be judged on their own merits.

Some of the information Gibbs asked for has no technical significance, such
as the COP (as I pointed out elsewhere). You might compile it, but that is
about as informative as listing the color of the wallpaper in the
laboratory. If the information is not listed in of the Tables in the Storms
book, it  probably is not important.