>From Jeff:

> My own guess is that this comment will end up being another overwhelming
> promise followed by another underwhelming delivery. It just seems to be a
> pattern common to Mr. Rossi. I hope I'm wrong.

That does seem to be Rossi's prior track record - to constantly
titillate his audience.

I put a lot of credence in Vort speculation that states the fact that
the principal LENR problem is a lack of adequate control over the
reaction. Without proper controls commercialization will be
impossible.

Likewise, it would seem that many skeptics have now redrawn the line
in the sand. They now seem to conveniently focus their criticisms on
claiming the fact that the LENR reaction is not commercially
practical. Well, of course it isn't commercially practical, in its
present incarnations.

Neither were the first integrated circuits:

http://www.cedmagic.com/history/integrated-circuit-1958.html

...such as shown here next developer Jack Kilby. If government
support, (such as from the DoD's own self-interest objectives) hadn't
stepped in during the infancy phase of this technology's development
and supported it generously we would not be enjoying the fruits of
their own self-interests.

I hope that 20 or 30 years from now something similar may be said
about the "history" of LENR technology... with hopefully less emphasis
on the role DoD might initially play.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com