Esa Ruoho <esaru...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Robin.. If you just use the PayPal donation button, you should need to
> only put in your creditcard information, instead of opening up a PayPal
> account . . .

Oh yeah! That's how you should do it. Don't bother with a PayPal account.

When you use an ordinary debit card the screen shows a "home telephone"
field. I filled it in. Maybe it works without that? I don't know.

(I mean I filled it in when I donated $10 to myself, to test the screen. I
did not set up these screens. The Infinite Energy Webmistress did.)

I should put a notice on LENR-CANR.org itself. I forgot to do that.