From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Gibbs: Cold fusion and unintended consequences

To my best knowledge, the Papp engine is the only over unity invention to have
ever received an American patent.
The self-powered Papp engine was tested by independent and objective parties
and certified under oath to be functional and witnessed to produce over 100
horsepower.
The Papp reaction was tested under the supervision of the navy and observed by
defense contractors to split open and shatter a 6 inch diameter 3/8 inches
thick steel gun  barrel when its projectile jammed in that barrel.
An isolated and completely self-powered Papp engine produced sufficient power
to explode with such force to kill and injure multiple observers.
IMHO, the Papp reaction has proven to be more viable than any other over unity
devices with a COP of infinity.
http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazine/issue51/papp.html