  _____

From: Jack Cole [mailto:jcol...@gmail.com]

Arnaud (or anyone who can answer),

So if I understand correctly, you could use a PWM pulse with an H bridge to
get AC from a PWM signal?  I think I looked into this before, and the
problem would be that you wouldn't have the "dead space" in the current.
Let's say you have a 100 ns + current and when this is switched off, the H
bridge allows the - current for the remainder of the duty cycle.  This gets
you closer, but is still not what is needed.  If I understand correctly, you
need a bipolar pulse (then no current in between the pulses).