>From Vorl:

> I seem to recall that Jojo has been called a 'bible fanatic' and
> worse. Do you expect him to quietly put up with that kind of
> insult?
>
> If you don't like what he says, killfile him, but don't call for
> his banning because of his less than gentlemanly language;
>  it makes those who do sound like hypocrites.

Vor, if you wish to justify the content of some of Jojo’s recent
postings, that is your right to do so. But let me be clear on this
point. I have not personally suggesting banning Jojo for being a
‘bible fanatic’ – those are your words. My point was that Jojo has
recently posted deliberately insulting phrases towards another vortex
member, specifically phrases like:

"What a piece of work you are. Your mother must have really screwed up
raising you."

I don’t care who started the current tit-for-tat with Jojo. It doesn’t
matter. Someone’s got to have the balls to simply say, this is enuf of
this childish behavior.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com