Abd,

Regarding the sacred meaning behind certain names I recently performed
scholarly work on the origins of the name "Jojo". My source was the Internet
where I get all of my facts. I want you to know that I employed a
considerable amount of personal discrimination in the pursuit of my
scholarly efforts. For example, when I came across sources whose content I
did not like or that I felt was wrong I immediately discarded the
information as unreliable. Finally, after meticulously combing through a
number of highly respected websites I eventually I uncovered the shocking
truth.

"Jojo":

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Jojo.html

Origin: African

http://nameberry.com/babyname/Jojo

".full name for pet."

* * * * * * * *

The inescapable conclusion that any reasonable individual would be forced to
draw from the combination of these two shocking facts is that Jojo is a
black dog.

Want proof? I give you proof!

http://goo.gl/DxsG9

I hope Jojo has his papers.