At 04:47 PM 12/12/2012, Craig wrote:
The have 48 watts of input power now and are getting out 52 - 54 watts on their conservative estimate. Their optimistic estimate shows them at around 67 - 70 watts out.

This may be unfair, because it's a reaction to Craig's comment and not the MFM results, but "conservative" and "optimistic" don't really have a place in scientific reports. What we want to know is the measure of output power, the error bar. It's sounding like it's 52-70 watts, which would be amazingly imprecise. (Pons-Fleischmann were measuring in milliwatts, if I'm correct, using complex isoperibolic calorimetry, and the accuracy of SRI flow calorimetry, solid and much simpler but less precise, was, as I recall +/- 50 mW.)

With that much imprecision, the input power of 48 watts is only slightly outside the error, and some relatively small unidentified effect might explain it.

I'm hoping it's unfair....