Jones

                From: Jed Rothwell

                Jones Beene wrote:

                BTW - has Celani ever claimed "cold fusion" ? News to me if
he has.

                I believe he has, but in any case, that is what I call all
unexplained non-chemical heat anomalies in hydrides and deuterides. Whether
they are all actually the same effect or not is no concern of mine. The
effect is also known as LENR, CANR and by various other names. They are all
the same thing until proven otherwise. Anyway, as another Italian put it:

                "What's in a name? that which we call a rose
                By any other name would smell as sweet . . ."