I agree with Jed,

I wish we could stop obsessing over what the phrase “Cold Fusion”
really means. The truth of the matter is: nobody really knows for sure
what kind of phenomenon “Cold Fusion” really represents. Big deal! Get
over it!  The phrase “Cold Fusion” is nothing more than a place
holder.

I find it to be an exercise in absurdity that others continue to make
such a big deal out of the fact that others continue to sue the phrase
“Cold Fusion” - as if doing so is a horrible thing to do to science.
What I see is far more political foreplay in harping on this issue, as
compared to focusing on actual scientific investigation.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks