You assume I was talking about Jesus and that is not rational. I mentioned
an example of how a genere iction can be blend with real facts to make it
look more real. For example, the whole creation business, paradise story,
tower of babel, flood, are all fiction, but as story progresses it starts
to blend with reality or (pseudo) historical record.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com