On 01/01/2013 11:59 AM, Jojo Jaro wrote:
> But this is exactly where you're wrong.  You can in fact verify the
> Bible. It's very simple. find one, just one fact that has been
> categorically found to be false.  This one erroneous fact alone would
> sink the entire credibility of the Bible.

With regard to epistemology, it's not up to anyone to disprove a source.
Rather, it's up to the proponent of an idea to PROVE his assertions.
There is nothing to disprove here.

You can't take a source and claim that all the wild assertions in it are
true, just because you can't find anything wrong with it. I can write a
book about life on Pluto, and you won't be able to prove it wrong.

Craig