SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN but is rather PHONEY, & CHEAP, & WEAK, COWARDLY, & CRUD.
. .

PAUL HARVEY:  The 'Rest' of the Story~:) ~This 'video' pretty well nailed it
just TURN OFF THE LAME NARRATION! ~:)

So-called "confirmation bias" must have had some adaptive value.  I wonder what
it was or perhaps even is?

(I had no problem believing that the videos were real and not fake, though, of
course, some are "constructed." Not a problem.)

Bill gets it right. The "scientific" explorer works as hard as possible to
*refute* the new discovery, and documents that work meticulously. Because the
*mind* -- which very much wants to be "successful," and we love to be "right"
-- will forget all contrary evidence and only remember confirmation.

The human mind is a pattern-recognition machine, a very efficient and powerful
one. We can readily find patterns in random data. For a scientific theory, we
must do more than see a pattern. We must then, from the pattern we have
detected, make predictions that can test the pattern, and we must keep thinking
about how we might be wrong, rather than about how we might be
right.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* * *VORTEX MES AMI ! ! !~:) !Spit on the monitor; I'm laughing out loud
again!~:{D>typical of Tyson:  Neil De Grasse Tyson & NASA: tell the 'story'
only INSIDE-OUT & BACKWARD & somewhat
out've the sides of their mouths:  THE IRONY & HYPERBOLE' HERE IS MASSIVE &
EVEN CORNY! ! !

HOWEVER IF YOU KNOW THE WHOLE AEXO-DARK-SPACE 'Causation' of the 'EM-Bowel
shaped 'PRIMER FIELDS' and it's AEXODARKSPACE-SOURCE; then the GLARINGLY
OBVIOUS QUESTION:

?IF MASSIVE BOWELS magnetic fields are determining & shaping the relative
gossimer-density of polarized EM-Plasma there in Space-Time-Normal: ? WHY THEN
IN THE INVERSE does this MISLEADING you-tube PRIMER FIELDS PRESENTATION beg to
mislead us SO DISENGENUOUSLY? ? ?  And the answering question is:

?HEY OUT THERE IN SPACE WHERE ARE YOUR MASSIVE BOWELS?. . . DUH. . . . . The
answer is 'Parallel-Parent Adjacent AexoDarkSpace.  And they purport to
DISPROVE AexoDarkSpace/Black Holes(massively observed) and and ALL OF THE
UBIQUITOUS Parallel & UniverseSURROUNDING AEXO-DARK-ENERGY INFLUENCE such as
ACCELERATING GALAXIES that
GAMMA RAY BURSTER and are SWALLOWED by SURROUNDING Parent-Adjacent
AEXODARKSPACE?!!?  Oops; forgot that one
huh!?

?Can anybody say, "HIDING THE TECHNOLOGY. . . . much. . . duh. . . and POORLY
at that. . .

THE OBVIOUS ANSWER is that the SINGULARITIES at the centre of those SPACIAL
GALACTIC BODIES &/or NEBULA are the
EYEs of MASSIVELY SPEED-DENSE PARALLEL GYRO-TOROIDAL AexoDarkSpacial
BODIES(gyro-toroidal maelstroms) that OPEN THE SINGULARITIES and CONFIGURE
THE CHARACTERISTIC 'INVERSE-BOWEL LIKE' FIELD CONFIGURATION via Trans-Spectrum
Parallel Field Viscosity' on OUR SIDE OF THE 'EYE'-SINGULARITY. .

So once you know how to 'translate' the PRIMER FIELD-quasi-disengenuous
presentation then; the DISINFORMATION that RELATIVELY-GOSSIMER MATTER
'supposedly' creates these MONSTER MASS
EM-PLASMA 'Bowel' CONFIGURATING so-called PRIMER FIELDS is backward & bogus.
And then the 'cipher' is to TRANSLATE  their 'hyperbolic-dodge' explanation
INSIDE OUT & BACKWARD and the REAL PICTURE
to the PLASMA-BREACH AEXODARKSPACE REACTORS that we are now employing becomes
obvious.

SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN but is rather PHONEY, & CHEAP, & WEAK, & COWARDLY, & CRAP
. . .
BUT this WAS funny and so LEGENDARILY PREDICTABLE of them:  a PRESENTATION of
'dodge-debunking' in the guise of the GREAT DISCOVERY which was actually the
ANTI-DISCOVERY MALARKIENSIS disinformation campaign. These guys never seem to
change their stripes. . .

* * *VORTEX: WHAT THIS REALLY MEANS is that the TRUTH IS NAILED and the
MASSIVE-MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN spins an ALTERNATIVE SONG for other scientists
NOT to be able to effectively use the DATA.

The DRAMATIC PLASMA-BREACH REACTOR advances will 'soon' appear public; BUT the
socalled PRIMER FIELD 'explanation' is INSIDE OUT & BACKWARDS & LAME. . .

AND BELOW is the TRUTH:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* * *SPACE-TIME CONQUERED* * *

~The PLASMA BREACH (Bagel-Body) Gyro-Toroidal REACTOR~Ha, this thing looks like
'Tony Starks' ARK-REACTOR. . . methinks that Steve Alten & Stan Lee READ
VORTEX! ! !~;)  ?Does Y-Not Kratsberger work for ya?~:)

?Can anybody say, "HIDING THE TECHNOLOGY. . . . much. . . duh. . . and POORLY
at that. . .

* * *CHEER UP VORTEX!  WE MADE HISTORY!  OUR 'CONVERSATIONS' 'finally-duh'
BROUGHT THESE NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO LIGHT! . . . cool no!?! ~:) Ha. . . it's
about time. . . duh~;)  We FORCED THEM to FAKE-IT and the 'PRIMER FIELD
PRESENTION looked SOMEWHAT RUSHED. . . da ya think!~;)

~This 'video' pretty well nailed it just TURN OFF THE LAME NARRATION! ~:)

NOTE RE: CERN-HADRON defacto Plasma-Breach-Reactor design: search: Jake Lev
Harbach(me)//General Science Journal

 REACTOR DESIGN:  'Think' plasma disk between Mag-Bowl configuation.  In that
disk-plane place BOSE-EINSTEIN(bagel body)
SUPERCONDUCTOR STATIONARY RING.

THEN sleeve this ring with a Quasi-Tesla-coil 'independently firing' HIGH
DENSITY-EM CAROSEL RING ARRAY.(each 'ring' in array fired by its own separate
HIGH-DENSITY CAPACITOR.  This also engineered to FIRE in REVERSE ORDER to SHUT
DOWN-reverse(in emergency especially) the REACTOR.

THEN flip the magnetic 'bowels' they control the POINT-LEAD incoming/ingress
AEXO-DARK-SPACE plasma.

THE CAROSEL RING ARRAY FIRING/FREQUENCY is then initiated and the BOSE-EINSTEIN
BAGEL-TOROIDAL-FIELD  SUPER-CONDUCTOR  ring BUILDS THE QUANTUM FIELD density to
initiate a PARALLEL AEXO-DARK-SPACE adjacent Gyro-Toroidal field. This is
called TRANSPECTRUM/TRANSDIMENSIONAL FIELD VISCOSITY.  Obviously we have to
apply a fairly MASSIVE HIGH-DENSITY EM input to ACHIEVE TRANSPECTRUM FIELD
VISCOSITY.

THUS THE parallel AexoDarkSpace gyro toroid does the 'heavy lifting' and
'BEGINS' to open the EINSTEIN-ROSEN GATE between the BAGEL-TOROID-EYE of our
reactor and our 'kickstarted' AexoDarkSpace HYPER-SPEED-DENSE/HYPERGRAVIONIC
ingress field.

CRUCIAL and the mere BARE-BEGINNING of the 'OPEN BREACH STATUS' our REACTOR
SHUT DOWN INPUT PHASE and INVERTS into being the INDUCED HIGH-DENSITY EM
FIELD-DRAG(infinite power havesting self-sustaining phase).

THEN:  If the PLASMA-BREACH 'eye-gate' Einstein-Rosen connection reaches
FULL-OPEN EINSTEIN-ROSEN CONNECTION outside of a vaccum then SPONTANEOUS
HYDROGEN-CREATION AND FUSION WILL COMMENCE. . . really not good. HENSE the
REVERSE Carosel Ring Array High-Density Capacitor reverse order firing sequence
to CHOKE DOWN the Plasma-Breach to mere INCIPIENT-INGRESS LEVEL OF CONSTANT
OPERATION or FULL SHUT DOWN.

TRICKY:  The AXIAL FIELD INGRESS field lobe(s) of this GYRO-TOROIDAL VORTEX is
HYPER GRAVIONIC and the INVERSE-MAG-BOWEL configuration(to the you-tube video)
is exactly the STEERING-DIRECTING MECHANISM when this Plasma Breach Reactor is
used as a POINT-LEAD FOCUSED GRAVITY PROPULSION SYSTEM.

THE HADRON COLLIDER & Fermi-lab etc.:  Tend to 'roughly-approximate' this
Plasma-Breach configuation en-masse.  IF those PARTICLE-ACCELERATORS rather had
their CORE-TRACK centred with a BOSE-EINSTEIN SUPER-CONDUCTOR CORE they would
then function as a FULL PLASMA BREACH REACTOR. . .  A profound GRAVITATIONAL
SUMP and INGRESS AEXOPLASMA-PHENOMENON would be observable easily if that were
the case.

NOTE:  BEING UNDERGROUND tends to DISSIPATE this tendency BECAUSE THE
COLLIDER-HIGH-DENSITY EM-MAG-TRACK 'partially' acts
as a PLASMA-BREACH VORTEX REACTOR inadvertantly ANYWAY.

THE ingress GRAVIONIC-LOBE(Aexo-Plasma Bleed-through) SUMP EFFECT HAS BEEN
OBSERVED ABOVE FERMI & HADRON etc. . .

BOTTOM LINE:   This you-tube video is expressly made available to DEBUT' these
new technologies to the planet. . . hense the 'plausible' rationale' as to
'how' we 'discovered' these 'phenomenon.'  (?NOTICE THE PATENTS ANYBODY?~;)

CHEER UP VOTEX!  WE MADE HISTORY!  OUR 'CONVERSATIONS' 'finally-duh' BROUGHT
THESE NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO LIGHT! . . . cool no!?! ~:)