the affair is explained the best at Steve Krivit's NET site.
Piantelli has told me that Zichichi has not collaborated with him, has not
followed his advices and knew anything better than him..
All the stories Stremmenos tell are not relevant-
the patent authority has decided that Piantelli's
WO 2010/058288 is good as patent and... finita
la commedia! Is useless to attack Piantelli.
In the 3 writings about Piantelli on my blog he explains who he got the
idea of nanostructures.
By the way the rods of Piantelli also have nanostructures on the surface
due to hydrogen fragilization.
Piantelli is the real Father of the Ni-H branch of LENR.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania