Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Your silence regarding Defkalion?  You know something we don't?  ;)]

I do not know anything that hasn't been published. I think it has been
published? Didn't someone upload their ICCF17 presentation?

I was disappointed by their ICCF17 presentation. There was no hard
information. No numbers, just blather. All this stuff about how they will
cooperate, and their corporate goals. Who cares about that!!! I felt like
saying: "This is a physics conference, not a trade show. Cut the crap! Give
us data."

I would trade the entire presentation for a couple of graphs showing a
calibration and live run. With number on the axis, that is.

I have seen nothing in the stuff they posted subsequently. Frankly, I am
sick of them. Cousin Peter is still impressed with them. I guess he has his
reasons.