On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not know anything that hasn't been published. I think it has been
> published? Didn't someone upload their ICCF17 presentation?

Yes, along with a paper describing their geometry.  One thing in there
which I think has gone unnoticed by most is their use of a Ni foam as
the structure of their reactor.

Someone once asked my on this list how I would approach the design of
a NiH reactor and I spoke of a new battery which used Li foam.  I can
dig it out if you wish..

If DGT can create a Ni foam with the right bubble dimensions and load
it with atomic hydrogen, they could create a heat generating cell
which would not need the periodic replacements that Rossi describes.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming it all.

Or not.