From: Edmund Storms [stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:14 PM
To: Mark Goldes
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Another article about the impact of automation on employment

Thanks Mark. Their view of reality differs significantly from what the
people I read describe. I tend to believe my people because they
predicted the 2008 collapse while Krugman did not.  In fact the
difference is frightening similar to that earlier. Krugman sees no
problem with the status quo while the people I read are in a panic.  I
expect we will have to wait and see who is right once again and then
pick up the pieces afterward.  Perhaps if Krugman et al. are wrong
again, they can be ignored next time.

Ed