If you look at that chip that Zawodny held up for our examination, you will
see 48 different nano-photonic configurations of the test material,
probably carbon nanotubes.
Nasa is on the right track. They need to switch the nanotubes to nickel
nanowire completely covering uniform micro-particles. Because resonant
temperature is so important, heat the micro-particles to the black body
resonance temperature that corresponds to the uniform diameter of the
micro-particles.

To get an improved reaction rate, Nasa should boost the free electron
surface electron density by either using thermionic material like potassium
or alternatively, like DGT, use spark discharge. The best approach is to
use both of these surface electron boosting techniques on the
micro-particles.

If we follow the recipe closely, LENR can be so simple.

Cheers:    Axil