*The problem is that we can not agree on what is important or how to solve
the basic problem. The basic problem is the impossibility to cause the
effect at will by anyone who tries. Yes, individuals have had success,
including myself. This success is short lived and rarely replicated by
another person. We had hoped this problem would be solved by Celani. His
wire, if it were active, could be supplied to anyone who wanted to explore
the effect. At this time, the wire does not appear to produce the claimed
power. Why is this the case? A theory would answer this question. Without
an answer, no one would want to risk money chasing a ghost*.

The variability of results could be a consequence of the inexact nature of
the manufacturing process. This process is inherently random.

Better results may be produced if the techniques of quantum dot production
where applied to the production of nano-arrays inspired by the various
theories that are circulating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_dot#Production