On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:17 AM, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>wrote:

the other is that EU make a regulation to forbid LENR, but when big energy
> master LENR, they will obtain the monopoly to exploit LENR, keep the price,
> keep the grid, and waste most of LENR added value in useless safety
> measures.

It might be possible to enforce a monopoly within the EU on any LENR use,
apart from clandestine operation.  But internationally I think an attempt
to enforce a monopoly of some kind, involving licenses or otherwise, will
end up providing the occasion for the revision of the relevant laws --
i.e., I think it might backfire, in a sense, although not in a bad way.
 China, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, etc., will simply not go along, unless
one of them is a party that benefits.  Also, if one trading zone has a
monopoly in place for the use of LENR and others do not, any
inefficiencies of the monopoly can be expected to put it at a disadvantage.

What is your thinking on how such a monopoly would be created, and who
would it affect?

Eric