From: James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The limits of 3-D replicators

"The strength of 3D-printed titanium can equal that of the traditionally
machined metal, says Dan Johns, who is printing strong, lightweight metal parts
for Bloodhound SSC, the rocket car aiming to break the land-speed record in
2013."

http://www.uasvision.com/2011/08/01/worlds-first-unmanned-aircraft-built-by-3d-printer/