I did! Thank you for it. Nothing special I'm aware of.

Do you belief than LENR will change the energy market in less than 3 years?

  _____

From: James Bowery [mailto:jabow...@gmail.com]
Sent: samedi 9 mars 2013 01:01
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Speculation on Rossi from OILPRICE.com

You didn't click through the link and watch the presentation by Anderson.

Do so.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Arnaud Kodeck <arnaud.kod...@lakoco.be>
wrote:

I don't understand what you exactly mean here? I'm aware of the new
robotization revolution (Baxter robot, and the same arm multi purposes
robots ...), but anyway, you can't change the all economy in a few winks.

Moreover, in the beginning, there will have a huge fight against LENR by
lobbyists before it could be mass market. Let just hope than we will be
fester than the east Asian in this run.