http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2645159/posts

TESTING VALIDATES HYDRINO THEORY

“Working with a team headed by Dr. Alexander Bykanov at Harvard's
Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics under contract with GEN3 Partners, the
device showed hydrogen spectral emissions below 80 nanometers, the
previously known "ground state" of hydrogen.
Scientists formerly believed there could be no parts of the hydrogen atom
smaller than the atom itself.

"This is decisive evidence of the existence of hydrinos as Dr. Randell
Mills theoretically predicted," the BlackLight Power press release said.
Hydrinos are a fractional element of hydrogen that skeptics in the world of
quantum physics previously said could not exist.

“This is smoking-gun evidence of the existence of hydrinos," Dr. Mills
said. "The light signature observed is from pure hydrogen and exists at a
much higher energy level than deemed possible for this element in any known
form.”

But suppose there is another way to blue shift the hydrogen spectrum that
Mills is not aware of; a plasmonic way. Could his world view be in
jeopardy?