Molybdenum is hexavalent --- but sulfur is not (5).

        From: Arnaud Kodeck

        In a Defkalion presentation, I remember that there was a dashboard
in the background of a picture. In that board, a hexavalent look like
molecule was designed. Could it be H6S? I'm speculating as well here.
        From: Jones Beene

        Most interesting. This is a provocative observation that the
Petrodragon reactor used the Bergius process, Arnaud.

        It would be even more interesting if we knew for sure what catalysts
specifically that Rossi was using there. All of the transition metals listed
in the Wiki entry on Bergius are Mills catalysts.

        Molybdenum, in fact, is the closest fit of all transition metals to
27.2 under Mills Theory - when it goes from Mo2+ -> Mo3+ (27.13 eV) and the
sulfides would facilitate that ionic transition since they are so reactive
with hydrogen.

        For instance, if we knew for sure that Rossi was adding MoS2 - which
is a commonly used catalyst in the petrochemical industry (but better known
as a dry lubricant), then that is strong indication that this particular
catalyst found its way into the E-Cat (along with scrap rubber ??)

        There is a fair chance that Andrea Rossi discovered the heat anomaly
first with the Petrodragon reactor before moving on to a smaller version. I
have never heard this particular suggestion voiced before now, but it makes
sense, no?

        The E-cat is simply a little Petrodragon reactor. LOL.

        That would explain its very crude construction in the first models,
and the large amount of exterior gunk seen on them. If you have ever used
molybdenum disulfide, you know what I am talking about.