On 4/19/2013 10:03 PM, John Berry wrote:

> So what evidence exists for there not being an entrained aether?
> None.

Hi. I'm new here. Hello! Howdy.

Today is the first day I've heard of "entrained aether". My naive questions are:

1. How much mass does it take to entrain aether?
2. Does the entrainment depend on the quantity of mass?
3. If no mass does no entrainment and an infinite mass is required for complete entrainment, will there be an incomplete entrainment given the finite mass of the earth? Is there a formula? What is the mass constant that falls out? 4. If no mass does entrain, then how does one calculate the vector of entrainment?

Thanks,

- Joe