John

Frank Wilczek, and I have extremely similar theories, my own model of the
universe has an entrained aether. What NASA photographed as evidence of "Dark
Matter", when 2 galaxies collided, and their shadowy fields kept on moving
after the matter collided, is in my humble opinion direct evidence of entrained
aether. It drags on matter and matter drags on it like a car going down the
road. Leaves caught up in the wake of the vehicle are a perfect example of the
effect. I also share the opinion that matter is as he suggests; "subatomic
particles and quarks are actually dynamics and movements and vibrations and
oscillations, or as he termed it music in the void."

I couldn't agree more. On top of that, my model also suggests that a "Black
Hole" is a quasi stable (long decay) aetheric disturbance that would go on long
after any matter in it's reach had been exhausted. Consumption of matter which
it regurgitates as a pair of gamma streams is how it keeps going, matter-aether
drag is responsible for the whole thing. Simple Newtonian Physics explains why
undisturbed, it keeps on going, and going, and going. Also as a last statement
on my personal theory, it suggests that there is a flow to aether around every
physical object, between all objects, even on a galactic scale. As such there
should be differentiated bands of aether flow that would look like fine clouds
or ribbons of what appear to be matter or dark matter.

So what you have to say here John is not far off from my own theories, aetheric
patterns and structures that will persist, should be quite possible.

Gibson