Well that is a pretty good result, Reload the page and recheck the top
image for me, I improved it.

Anyway, to your question, that particular one is based on an angle that I
discovered I was holding my fingers on.
I tried to work out what it was and it seemed that 360/14= 25.714 deg
worked best.
So that angle plays a major part, additionally I have a gradient of
luminance based on a number pattern the energy seems drawn to.
Simply 1,  1+2=3,  1+2+3=6 and so on. giving a series of 1,3,6, 10, 15 and
so on.

Inside the circle the ratio of some pixels is 137 to 1 which gives a fine
structure ratio.

The thing that looks like a collection of Egyptian Ankh stuck together is
based of an accidental discovery as I was putting a pin in my watch, I
noted energy was hitting me, the wire I was using was entering the pin
which is folded in 2, so the energy shoots back out interrupting the input
flow.

This creates strong pressure.

Additionally I use green to stop energy, as an insulator, this might be why
plants are mostly green to capture the suns energy.
If this is because it is in the middle of the visual spectrum I don't know,
but if there is a peek in a frequency with a drop off in higher and lower
frequencies, aetheric energy will become somewhat solidified.

Conversely if instead of a peak in the middle there is a rise toward one
end and a sudden cut off, energy will be moved either up or down, moving
energy down seems to solidity towards material and up frees energy from
matter into the aether, or so it seems.

But lowering energy in this manner can create unplesant energy, raising
seems better.

Additionally this image tries to take advantage of creating an interference
pattern, this can cause a great acceleration of energy.
This can be done many ways, but if two parallel paths and one shorter there
will be an interference pattern between the 2, additionally if the signal
is slowed in one due to the conductor being different an interference
pattern will arise.

There is more in just that image, but that is most of it

John