Axil,

Don't forget this is dangerous stuff for the amateur.
Google "nickel nanoparticles danger"
- You will find references like -
"Nickel Nanoparticles Favor Development of Cancer"
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nickel-Nanoparticles-Favor-Development-of-Cancer-218239.shtml
"Nickel Nanoparticles may be Harmful say Researchers"
http://www.nanotechnologydevelopment.com/medical/nickel-nanoparticles-may-be-harmful-say-researchers.html


Axil wrote:
>  I think that QuantumSphere can make a good nickel nanoparticle.
>
> http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/3.08/nano.html
>
> I would try this particle to start off with
>
> Get product info
>
>
> https://portal.luxresearchinc.com/research/profile_excerpt/QuantumSphere
>
> Then I would ask them to make a five micro nanoparticle that looks like a
> sea
>
>
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Sea*_*urchin*
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Teslaalset
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Celani often mentioned 'sintering' a problem in his processed Constantan
>> wires during the conversations I had. This might be related.
>>
>> So, what would be a good process to make suitable nano nickel (as you
>> called 'type 2')?
>>
>>
>


Reply via email to