How do theories explain lead, boron, iron and beryllium in LENR ash?

Explain this:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2010/35/SR35906insights.shtml

Isotopic Anomalies Reveal LENR Insights

How do theories explain the need for heat and/or electric discharge to
activate LENR?

Why do only even Z elements  work in LENR.

If this is true, how can you build up elements one neutron or proton at a
time.

This looks like fission to me.