On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> It's self evident that there are images of an unknown physical entity.
>>
> ***Wow, you put more credence into bigfoot than cold fusion.

Who can deny that some of those photos are not explained? Therefore they
are images of an unknown physical entity.

It's also self-evident that there are unknown aspects to cold fusion
experiments. It's a meaningless statement.

But come to it, there probably is more likelihood of a large monster
somewhere than there is for cold fusion. But I'm not familiar with the
literature. You?

> Note that National Instruments DID NOT go out on a limb to say what you
> just did over bigfoot,

Like I said. They didn't have to. It's self-evident.