From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, May 20, 2013 4:04 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT Time Domain Response

If I had Rossi’s ear, I would tell him to install a lithium based heat pipe to
distribute the heat produced by the nickel powder in a isothermal mode as those
types of pipes are disposed to do.
Furthermore, the heat pipe can vary heat dissipation  under thermostatic
control to keep the thermal stimulation of the reaction under regulated control.
When heat production from the nickel powder gets too high, the heat pipe can
cold it to a degree so that the powder maintains a constant temperature profile.
Rossi needs to get temperature control close to the nickel powder if he wants
to get the most out of his reactor.