Jed, it is often grand & fascinating to read your take on history.

We will have to buy many politicians. It is a small price to pay.
***From your characterizations of Rossi, I think perhaps he is not willing
to pay this price.  He has customers, he will sell to them until it becomes
so overwhelmingly compelling for his customers' competition that they all
will need to buy from him, similar to what Bill Gates did in the early
1980's.  I hope he succeeds magnificently.